Monday 14 July 2014

The Billionaire Brothers aren't done yet! Introducing The Sovereign Club!

I have a surprise announcement for you all and I know it's way too early to release this and I don't have a date set for it yet but I'm so excited and utterly in love with the cover that I have to share. 

I know quite a few of you loved Ca
rrie and David and Aaron and Heather from Billionaire Brothers. I loved them too and finishing up book 7 which I said would probably be the last book was really difficult for me. I've spent so much time with the characters they're more like family to me.

The series will continue and the next book will be a Carrie and David book. I'm going to change it up slightly in regards to the titles etc and while this will be book 8 in the Billionaire Brothers, it'll have a subtitle of The Sovereign Club.

Precious: The Sovereign Club, Billionaire Brothers 8. What do you think of the cover? Are you as excited as I am? 



4 comments:

  1. I can not wait for this book!!! do you know when it might be released??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spent the last two weeks reading the complete billionaire brothers series and it is so addictive. I can't wait for the release of book 8 Precious: the sovereign club. IS THERE A DATE YET? ?????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all billionaire brothers books series when do book 8 come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Terry, the book is already out. It's Precious book 1 of the Sovereign Club, but it's Carrie and David from Billionaire Brothers. :)

      Delete